Register now for your chance to win £25 of shopping vouchers!
We are pleased to announce that our new On-line Housing Service – My Cloch - my.clochhousing.org.uk – is now live and is one of the best ways to access our services.
We have been developing the new online service for a few months with our IT partners and we hope that you like the look and feel of the website and you find the services that you can access are useful.
All our main services such as rent payment, repairs reporting and applying for housing are available online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you have not already registered, you can register your details at My Cloch - my.clochhousing.org.uk
Registration is simple and free. Once registered, you can log in and:
- Pay your rent or look at the payments you have made recently;
- View and print out your rent account statement;
- Make changes to your contact details and household details;
- Report a repair;
- View all the repairs that you have reported over the last 12 months;
- Join our Paper Free Service to receive documents by e-mail;
- Request to change your rent payments to Direct Debit;
- Make changes to your tenancy;
- Participate in online surveys and consultations, amongst other things…
My Cloch – my.clochhousing.org.uk - is updated every day and we are always working on new ways to make our service even better, so make sure you log on regularly. We aim to offer all our other services online too, so if you find you can’t do something on our web portal that you would like to – let us know!
The new portal can be accessed from the blue “My Cloch” Customer Login button on our main website or by visiting my.clochhousing.org.uk and completing the simple registration form. You will need your tenant account number which you can find on letters from the Association or call us and we will provide this for you.
Register by 31st August 2018 for your chance to win £25 shopping voucher – the winner will be chosen at random from all registered users by this date.
Our helpful housing team