The Customer Scrutiny Panel has been established for a number of years, with the aim of giving residents greater influence over Cloch's activities. The group can review various aspects of the business, and have the ability to exercise power over decision-making and service delivery. At the end of each review programme, the Panel may produce a report on their research with recommendations to the CHA Board for consideration.
Resident involvement in the scrutiny of Cloch’s performance is rooted in the principle that, we, the landlord:
- Understand residents’ priorities and needs
- Involve residents in setting policies and standards
- Take residents’ views into account before decisions are taken
- Support residents to hold Partick Housing Association to account.
Why should you get involved in scrutiny?
- To make a difference
- To change the way Cloch works and directly influence the services you receive
- To gain new skills and increase confidence by working with other residents
- To improve the area and community you live in
- To hold Cloch Housing Association to account
- To ensure value for money for rents and service charges
- To ensure Cloch’s services reflect residents priorities and needs
- To understand how Cloch Housing Association operates, performs and how business decisions are made, and to effectively influence this.
How to get involved
If the Customer Scrutiny Panel sounds like something you might be interested in, please get in touch with us on 01475 783637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org