Sign up to the Web Portal and download the Mobile Phone App to ensure you have 24 hour access to our services.
As you know we have been developing the new online tenant portal which allows tenants to go online 24 hours a day 365 days a year and:
- Look at your rent account and the payments you have made recently
- View and print out your rent account statement
- Make changes to your contact details and household
- Report a repair
- View all the repairs that you have reported over the last 12 months
- Join our Paper Free Service to receive documents by e-mail
- Request to change your rent payments to Direct Debit
- Make changes to your tenancy
- Participate in on-line surveys and consultations
If you have not already registered, you can register your details at My Cloch (my.clochhousing.org.uk), registration is simple and free. If you require assistance to complete the registration, please contact a member of the housing services team who will assist you.
And now you can easily access the portal on your phone by downloading our new Mobile Phone App. Search for “Cloch Housing” in your app store to download today. One click access to your web portal and the allocations website, ICHR as well as instant access to our tenant’s handbook, current newsletter and much more.