Paying your rent
To make an online rent payment or to set up a Direct Debit or Standing Order, please go to My Cloch
To find out more information about your rent, use the links in the sidebar.
Alternatively, To make a rent payment by phone or to set up a Direct Debit or Standing Order, please contact the office on 01475 783637.
You can also pay your rent in any of the following ways:
- By using your swipe card at any Post Office
- At any shop that has a Pay Point terminal
- By telephone on 01475 783637. Card payments only.
- By agreeing that your Housing Benefit or Universal Credit is paid straight to the Association
- Your Rent Section of Your Tenant Handbook