Community Support Team
The Community Support Team is our new tenancy suport service which offers free, independent, and confidential support to help people stay in their homes. They will work with you to establish what you need to sustain your tenancy. Support can be for a short period to get your new tenancy off to a great start or to deal with a temporary difficulty or for an extended period to help with ongoing concerns. We can also help individuals with longer term support needs with referrals to other specialist support services.
What type of help?
• Support to set up your new tenancy.
• Budgeting, debt and money advice.
• Support with benefits including Universal Credit.
• Fuel advice and help with utilities.
• Assistance to deal with official letters and to communicate with organisations including your landlord.
• Help to engage within the community, develop support networks, interests and reduce social isolation.
• Referrals to specialist agencies for help with mental health, addictions, employment opportunities including volunteering within the community and advocacy.
They are a small, new team and are here to help.
• Laura Young – Senior Tenancy Support Officer
• Patricia Broom – Community Health and Wellbeing Officer
• Mary MacDonald – Community Health and Wellbeing Connector
• Karen Pollock – Communiyt Health & Wellbeing Assistant
If you feel you require help from our service, please contact us on 01475 783637 or firstname.lastname@example.org